25 August 2006

Dragon

Here is what I found on the corner of one of the old tenement houses in Bytom - one of the cities in Silesia, just 20-30 minutes' drive from where I live. Bytom, unfortunately is quite "underinvested" and hence full of such old buildings that are just crying for a general overhaul. But I know that it is a very beautiful city which deserves to have a photoblog of its own. And I know what I'm talking about, cause I used to live in Bytom for some years ;) But untill someone starts shooting photos around Bytom, I will sometimes post a picture here. For another photo of the Dragon -> click here.

8 comments:

edwin s said...

Here's the proof that crocodiles and aligators are spawned from dragons! ;)

Gerald (SK14) said...

What a lovely dragon

Marie McC said...

That is a cool...well, it's not a gargoyle. Dragoyle? Alligoyle? Whatever it is, it's cool!

Anonymous said...

Looks like a dragon to me, meaning if I were to encounter one, I would quickly run away and tell everyone "There's a DRAGON after me!" Whereupon, they would sit me down, give me tea and assure me that i could not possibly be correct.

Thanks for finding it!!! Lili

Xico Rocha said...

Hi, I across only to say hello, and I love dragon.
Rocha

kjola said...

hi all
thanx for visiting and comments :)

Bill said...

I wonder if anyone puts gargoyles on buildings any more......I think I will look around for them in Delta :)

Kora0880 said...

You are very right about Bytom, great history and so many old beautiful buildings which are unfortunatelly so run down....